10.02.2006

i miss everything

I'm watching the Eagles Monday night game and I really miss Philly.

I talked to Johnny for quite a while tonight and I miss her.

I tried to hurry up and get home, but I missed the bus.

Sunday, I went to my grandma's to see her, my sister and her family, and my other neices went too. We were two hours late, and almost missed lunch.

On the way back my oldest neice had a birthday party to go to at Libby Lu's. We were half an hour late and almost missed the first part of the party. I can't say what would have happened had I been able to have parties like this when I was a kid. She got dressed up in a "rock star" outfit and they got their hair and makeup done. Um, she's five. This is the big fancy mirror that they get to look in after they get all done up. The staging area had giant heart-shaped mirrors mounted at the perfect height for the young-uns. I felt a strange mix of repulsion and envy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Eagles are looking mighty fine tonight!

Anonymous said...

We miss you too Beck-ay.
oh, oh, come home
to where the artistic drunkards do roam
to where sometimes it smells nice
but never like old spice
and good cheese is aplenty for all!

I like totally tried on wedding dresses
why do they weigh 400 pounds?
Is taffeta like mecury?