10.04.2006

rain, rain, go away

I got a call yesterday from our friend who thought she was going into labor. We had this plan where I was going to watch her 18-month old during the delivery, so I went right over to pick him up. He's super cute and very good. I had already said I'd go to my coworker's house for a happy hour thing, so we headed over and he ate a bunch of grapes. He kept looking under the ottoman for the cat, everybody loved it.

I took him back home this morning but they didn't have the baby. I'm looking at this like a dress rehearsal.

Hail is crazy. We had this huge storm here a little while ago and there was mega-hail. I looked out the upstairs window and it was like those scenes in movies when the tennis balls are beating the hell out of the people on the court. The news has shown over 15 minutes of hail coverage, but here's my contribution to the mania:


And here, for comparison:


i heart fall.

No comments: