7.04.2007

florida

Tomorrow night we are going to FL to see Johnny's grandmother and relatives. I've only been to Florida twice -- once to Orlando for ALA (doesn't count) and once when I was a kid (the only thing I remember from that visit was that my cousin had some giant oreos). Oh, and I guess we lived there for a year when I was 3 or something.

I'm excited to get in a little bit of beach time, but I've never met her gma so I'm a little nervous. We've been talking about going back for xmas this year (but with her parents) so we'll see how that goes.

Now, we have to take Zoey to the dogsitter (a real live person, not a cage) and get back so we can pack and be ready to go right after work tomorrow. We got those $10 tickets from Skybus, so I'll report back on the flight accommodations.

1 comment:

Scootking said...

I want the full report from Skybus.