7.03.2007

3 month anniversary!

...of silence.

Today I finally ordered my new phone that I've been wanting for about, oh, 3 years. No, not the iPhone, but this loveliness:

It's a little pricey, but my brother is getting me some good deals on accessories. I'm thinking of getting a little briefcase thing for it, and maybe a skin, like this:
What do you think? I want to keep it from getting all scratched up in my bag, but i don't want it to be super bulky if i want to take it out of there.

once i get this going, i am going to be a blogging machine. just you wait.

2 comments:

Bevin said...

OMG!

So cute!

I hear they break a lot.

You can set up flickr to automatically blog from photos you email unto it. Become a photoblogger!!

dewey said...

that makes me extra glad that i got that insurance. I totally can blog all i want now. absolute blogging power!!!