6.20.2005

Yard sale back on

I just found out that we might be having a yard sale after all. Maybe this Saturday, after all of our stuff is gone. This way, we won't have the option of saying, "Oh, I guess we could use that for storing pencils" or some such thing.

Last night I made a big list of anything that we don't want the movers to take with them. I have it sitting on the countertop so I can add to it whenever I think of something. Last night also started our first big effort to go ahead and eat up whatever is in the freezer. Johnny made sloppy joes out of veggie crumble and we ate it open-faced style on multigrain bread. Amont the items remaining in the freezer are some chik patties, Grandma's homemade peanut butter fudge, soy ice cream and a loaf of bread. I could make a sandwich with that stuff.

1 comment:

Bevin said...

Me + grandma's fudge = 4 ever