11.14.2005

Knee animation

You should seriously check out this little tutorial about ACL surgery. Really, do it. Step 8 will prove to be a delight.

Ok, so I got that butternut squash recipe from here but i made some changes. I (maybe obviously) used canned coconut milk, extra cilantro, sesame oil, added bok choy and kohlrabi because i had it, and axed the almonds completely because i didn't have them. I also chopped the squash into small pieces, maybe 1/2 in. because they are better for biting.

It still was delicious, and you can put it over rice or quinoa or something if you are looking for something a little more entree-ish.

Now i must go and put my sweatshirt to good use. Go Eagles! Don't let us down, it's Monday Night and everyone is watching! (Until 11 or so, anyway.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang-- screws in the knee. I wish Johnny all the best for the surgery and recovery!

That is a very complicated recipe! yeah, I'd go with the canned coconut milk too. Thanks for sharing it!

I was SO upset last night! I really thought we were going to win. I don't think McNabb is going to make it through the rest of the season.