11.10.2005

Music to my ears

I missed a phone call about a half hour ago and when I checked my voice mail it was about 2 minutes of salsa music. I was expecting to have a recorded message tell me to hold on, or something like that, but it just kept. on. playing.

Now, I have some stupid Barenaked Ladies song stuck in my head. The part about the fancy dijon ketchups. The worst.

J. Gordon is considering a move, which I am soooo excited about. Johnny and I are recruiting for Ohio residents. Maybe if we get enough people to move here we might be able to pass an election form bill. Or not.
(btw, i used that link because i wasn't able to *quickly* find ONE story about how the issues didn't pass. ??!!)

1 comment:

Bevin said...

I think Johnny is as evangelical about Columbus as I am about Jersey City.