2.08.2006

another haircut

This one was much more interesting. After the last experience, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to trek back out to the 'burbs to overpay for a cut and some uninteresting company. I have been asking around, and then I remembered that my one friend said she went to an Aveda salon.

I said to myself: Duh. Of course. An Aveda salon.

I started researching the different places here and after eliminating the ones that are far away and the training school, I made an appointment. I had a great stylist and I now have a salon to call my own.

As a reminder, here is a "before" photo (taken at work with my phone, so a little sketchy on the quality)


And here is an after shot, with the same apology.


I am so rocking out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh la la! So chic! Aveda salons rock!

Anonymous said...

totally cute!!!

i was on the phone with christie while you were at the salon. her reaction to your haircut as she drove by the salon was priceless.

dj love said...

i love it
you look so chic

Bevin said...

You are the Family Beauty. I love that cut!!

Anonymous said...

hot damn