2.09.2006

disappointing tv

I made the (nearly) fatal error of watching the grammys last night. what a awful show it has become. kanye was a little clever with the band, but then they messed it up by changing into fancy outfits.

but freakin' green day? u2? jesus. the mainstream "rock" world is full of annoying people. I was interested to learn that the guy who won all those r&b awards is from springfield, not far from here.

Rock on Ohio!

One show that was NOT disappointing however was America's Ballroom Challenge. This is not the Dancing with Celebrities (which I might be missing right now!) but is, instead, a real competition, produced for TV. The dancers are really performers, and talented. I was inspired by the way that some of the dancers would get out there and perform kinda silly-looking moves with so much confidence that it was cool. And hott. It made me realize that I need to practice my choreography for the show on Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope your show went well.

p.s. i posted a picture of my new tattoo on my livejournal.