2.02.2006

Dude, i am totally obligated now.

Ok, so DonnaTroka "tagged" me with this Lists of 3 thing, AND posted a comment about it, so here goes.

LISTS OF 3

Three books I can read over and over:
1) Tipping the Velvet / Sarah Waters
2) Anna Karenina / Tolstoy
3) David Copperfield / Dickens

Three places I've lived:
1) Ohio, Ohio, Ohio
2) Philly
3) Barbados (well, I visited there, and I dream of living there. Does that count?)

Three TV shows I love:
1) Dancing with the Stars
2) Monday Night Football (woot!)
3) Sopranos

Three highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:
1) CSI
2) The West Wing (to copy Donna)
3) 24 (Well, almost. I watched one episode a couple of weeks ago, and I wasn't so impressed. I heard later that it was a "not-that-good" episode.)

Three places I've vacationed:
1) Iceland
2) London
3) Barbados (already mentioned, obviously)

Three of my favorite dishes:
1) Sushi (Especially the sweet potato tempura roll. mmm.)
2) Beans and rice (which I made almost every day and now Johnny hates it, so I don't eat it so much anymore)
3) Spinach in nearly any presentation

Three sites I visit daily:
1) www.bloglines.com
2) www.blackboard.drexel.com
3) www.columbus.craigslist.org

Three places I would rather be right now:
1) At the Khyber Dance Party with Jess
2) Some-warm-where, on the beach
3) downstairs eating dinner

Three bloggers I am tagging.
Here I will buck the system and tag... no one! But if anyone wants to do this, you can say I tagged you.

2 comments:

dj love said...

way to fight the system girl
i love me some spinach too
thanks for doing this
dj

dewey said...

Not on a loop, but maybe in a rotation with the others. I really love it.