9.04.2006

From the coffee shop

Internet still not working at home, but at least I got in touch with the company and they think they'll have it back up tomorrow. woo!

Saturday I watched the first Ohio State game at my brother's house. The whole thing is really crazy and they start early. Here's my niece.
(.wav)

Before the game I went to the Russel Wright exhibit in Lancaster. It was beautiful, and I'll post some photos tomorrow. There were a few images of his house in Garrison, NY which is now on my list of places to visit when I'm back on the east coast.



Yesterday I went to visit my grandma. She's so great. It's always nice to have some time to visit with her, she's got great life perspective and really helps me see all the great things that I have in my life. I hope I'll be that kind of person when I'm a grandma.

No comments: