1.04.2007

what did you think

did you think i was still in London this whole time? you're silly.

of course, i came back and had xmas and new years and am back at work.

Some points of interest:

  • Photos of Italy, etc are now posted!

  • Xmas was really nice, i saw my new little nephew for the first (and only) time. This is my fault -- he's not under house arrest or anything.

  • my mom got me a pink new-jersey-style velour running suit. i wear it all the time in spite of the fact that it is a little too small.

  • Bevin & Dan came to visit for New Years Eve and it was completely fun, as you can imagine. Bevin has thoughtfully posted photos (and simultaneously shamed me into posting). thanks a lot.

  • big football weekend coming up! eagles in the playoffs on sunday, osu on monday.


Are any of you going to ALA midwinter?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang! you & christie are some photogenic ladies! i'm loving bevin's photoset.

we (tom & i & maybe some others) are going to a show at carabar tomorrow night, if the two of you are looking for something to do.

xoxo a.

Bevin said...

I watched the last quarter of the mightly eagles game last night.

And I watched the first (shameful) half of the Buckeyes game tonight. The first 30 seconds were awesome and then where did the Bucks go?