1.10.2006

Woo for new!

Yesterday was my first day at the new job. Woo!

I never thought I would be happy to go to meetings, but I really feel this immense sense of relief. The walk takes approximately 27 minutes and goes quite nicely. This morning my ipod treated me with a tremendous shuffle sample, which pretty much had me skipping here. Aaah...such relief! Can I say it again? Relief.

Here's a picture of my new building.



If you look at the bottom left hand side of the photo, there is a green tree there. On the other side of that tree (but out of the photo, obviously) is my office window.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo indeed! Nice campus!

dj love said...

you work at osu? i am very familiar with that building. i spent many hours toiling away TRYING to write papers at the computer lab. ugh, it makes my stomach hurt a little bit to just look at the pic. congrats and enjoy yourself.

Bevin said...

This is what happened on my holiday trip to see my grandparents:

GRANDMOTHER: "Bev, we think you should rethink going to library school."

BEVIN: "Oh, really, why? It seems like such a good idea for me and the lifestyle I want."

GRANDMOTHER: "Well, dear, the libraries are where law firms keep the books. And, dear, they never keep the books where there are windows. You'll never have a window."

BEVIN: "*Laughing* Grandmother, I think there are a lot more elements to my career I'm going to think of before I'm concerned about a window."

Glad you have a window to call your own, my librarian friend!!