1.04.2006

before and after

In the spirit of the New Year, I thought I would give a little presentation of some things that have changed recently.

I never did post before photos of the house, so I will start there.

Here is what our bedroom looked like when we moved in:
our room before

And here is what it looks like now:
our room after

Another change, as you know, is the new job. Today is my last day of Old Job and New Job starts Monday. I am very excited about riding the bus or walking to work. I am considering getting a bike, even though I am fairly afraid of them.

Old Job:


New Job:


Next, we have visual (and possibly disturbing) evidence of Johnny's knee surgery. here is her cute lil' knee before:
aww, how cute

And here is the franken-knee:
ack!

Her staples came out today and she said she kept them. They are probably in a baggie.

Here is the post-staple-removal photo:


And finally, this is a photo of The Agent and Johnny after a refreshing taste of hot candied nuts from a stand in Manhattan:

mmm.

I think they looked like this before:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you guys....

Bevin said...

You should get a cool pink cruiser bike!! Totally Librarian Style or whatever. I really love the photo of the hot nuts. They smell so good, like cotton candy almost.

xoxo,

Bevin

dj love said...

even though i live in nyc and can get them everyday if i wanted to
i am still nuts 4 nuts
almonds please