8.24.2006

countdown

It's only 1 week until Johnny leaves for the island paradise of Sardinia! She claims she will keep up with her blog, so we all have to check and keep her on it.

The library move has really started moving. ha. Library Journal published a little article about it last month and there are some drawings and photos on the website. A few personnel have moved already and they are in the process of moving the books. I'm hoping to get upstairs sometime soon and get some photos of the emptiness. I'll post them when I do. I don't actually move out of my office until early October (tentatively) but we are the last to go. The coffee shop will be leaving next month so I'll be sitting here in silence for once. They've started listening to country music almost exclusively, so I won't mind about that part. I will have to walk to get coffee though, which will take some getting used to.

1 comment:

dj love said...

hey there. if you all go to rome, you should check out the gay bar "coming out" (in english). it is *literally* down the street from the coliseum- like you can see it from the gay bar. how funny is that? please tell johnny to be safe and have fun