8.17.2006

Office decor

Last weekend we went to Indiana and visited Johnny's family. Her nephew races go-karts and so we ended up the day by going to the L-burg Motorcycle Speedway and watching hours of go-karts and dirt bikes without brakes racing around and around. The bikes were split up by age, so there was this one division of little kids, like 5 year olds, who were going around. All the dads (or coaches?) came out and were rooting them on. It was pretty cute.

Then Sunday we went to my sister and nieces' combine birthday dinner and then to the Roller Derby which is always a blast.

I just had a bust of Dylan Thomas delivered to my door. He says Hi.
Dylan and Co.

I took the photo with my new work webcam, so if anyone wants to video chat or Skype, I can totally do that now. woot!

1 comment:

Bevin said...

Is this in your office now? I love that thing!!

Also, how old are your neices now? There are three of them, right? When will I see photos?