7.08.2005

and then, and then..

I start my new job on Monday. I am excited, but I am afraid I will miss my old job. I also re-realize that it is easy to feel busy no matter what I am doing, especially when I am not working!

We may have found a house to buy. Our bid was accepted and we had the inspection yesterday. We are meeting with our realtor later today so keep your fingers crossed for us. And yes, all of that foliage would be in our backyard!

My sister's baby shower is Sunday, and so I will get to see the whole family at once. I went to visit my grandma on Monday and my mom is staying with her for a while, so i got to see them both. Having the family nearby is quite a convenience.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the most supercute house.
Good luck
Alicia

Anonymous said...

I got jealous. Such a cute house, and for cheap.

Best of luck with your new job!

waterlilysage said...

oh my god i want to roll in all that greenery.

99k. good lord i'm jealous. here's hoping for you.

Bevin said...

THat is the PERFECT house. Is JoeJackson your realtor? Will you meet him at closing? I insist you meet him, he looks like a miracle.

Also, that house in Jersey City would cost quadruple. And I'm not joking. Did you get it for zero down?

dewey said...

JoeJackson is not our realtor, but we have a gay lady who rawks!

Yes, zero down, woot!