7.29.2005

Ow.

My back/shoulders hurt a little from sitting at my computer all day and night. I mentioned it yesterday to my supervisor and I am expecting an ergonomic consultant to come by my desk later today. And there are free bagels and donuts in the cafeteria on Fridays.

We signed up for the second half of a CSA season and tomorrow is our second pickup. Last week we were out of town, so we didn't get the full pick up experience, but we still got the food! (we are splitting the share with our friends). I expect some onions, kale, cabbage, sage, basil and some squash. The pickup happens at the neighborhood farmer's market, so we can get anything else we want while we are there. It is nice one-stop shopping.

We got our homeowners insurance yesterday. It's crazy that in one month we will be in our house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i massage you?