7.11.2005

New blog name: Exciting things happen every day

The exciting things that happened today are as follows:

1. Started first day of work at the giant library company in Dublin.

2. Met nice people and got taken to lunch.

3. Johnny received student loan check so we went for sushi.

4. Ate peach ice cream with friends and sat outside talking for 3 hours.

5. Grey cat caught mouse in kitchen.

6. Got confirmation that house sellers will fix requested items!

I am pretty sure it is all downhill from here. (Whatever that means.)

4 comments:

waterlilysage said...

mmm. peach ice cream.

Anonymous said...

Sage took the words right out of my mouth!

Anonymous said...

I thought PuPuPlattahpus was a funny name, then when I searched for a funny web site, I found one based in COLUMBUS--it has to be all related to your great luck and fun. I were to reveal who I am, you would know how much I miss you back here in this other place where we would spend up to 8 hrs/day together. Sorry for such a rawly emotional comment :P--congrats on the house! Yay! You have inspired me and the Deaf Guy!

Bevin said...

I cannot even tell you how rare it is to get a seller who is willing to fix everything.