10.21.2005

Carpool

Things are getting cleaned up from the big break-in, and I am starting to feel more comfortable at home again. It is so strange the way that someone just invading your space that way makes you feel extra vigilant and scared. Ew.

Zoey is still cute and rowdy, even though I try to take her out lots of times and let her hang out in the yard and chase the squirrels.

I had my review on Wednesday, which went quite well. I had a good opportunity to tell them some of the things that I have been thinking about this place, which made me feel better. So, I embark with a renewed sense of okay-ness about the job, and I don't feel the urgent need to get-out-as-soon-as-i-can. I also started carpooling with a woman who lives near me, which helps me feel better about driving every day. It also helps me get up and off to work on time!

No comments: