10.27.2005

Buns in the oven?

I am completely almost-sure that Zoey The Dog might be pregnant. Johnny says no way, but highly technical research on a very scholarlyinternet source leads me to be convinced. Here are my reasons:
    1. Her dog-breasts appear to be completely ready for nursing, well, her nipples anyway.
    2. She whines a lot.
    3. Her midsection may or may not be enlarged. (Although it is tough to say because we have only had her a week.)


I could possibly be jumping to conclusions, but I can't help but think the worst. Can you imagine having 6 to 9 little puppies running around this place??? What a nightmare. I made an appointment today for her spaying and the earliest we could get was Nov. 22. I guess we will know for sure by then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE NUTS!
She is so slim and trim. Her nips are just big dude.

Bevin said...

It might be sort of fun.

Anonymous said...

i feel sort of strange commenting about your dog's big nipples........

anyways.......if your dog has puppies, maybe i can convince my parents to take one.