10.26.2005

Dog shotz

Last night I went around and put the storm windows down in the house. (It immediately made a difference, no more drafts..you can stand by the window and not freeze...AND the guest room is verrry cozy now, hint-hint). Zoey was helping by running up to each window (she was keeping track of those I hadn't gotten to yet) and once I opened it, she would stick her head out. Jupiter helped too, as you can see:



Isn't that a cute spot on her back?


Here is another picture of her, close up:



I also put some more photos here.

And since I never did it before, here is a picture of The Tiniest Baby of All Time when she was about 2 weeks old. That is my sister's hand, which is not huge, really, just sorta normal sized.


She looks totally different now, being that she is about 3 times as old!

No comments: