12.02.2005

sick beats

Last night Johnny brought her hot coworker over for a drink. She has a Bettie Page haircut and is really funny and nice. We sat around for about 5 hours drinking and eating dinner and this morning I woke up with a mysterious hangover. I finally ate some french fries for lunch and I feel better. Why does grease help a hangover? It is so weird.

I went for my flu shot at 11. I haven't had one since college, and was a little worried about it because I don't deal well with shots. I didn't pass out, and everything seems to be fine.

Did I mention yet that the new season of the L-word starts on Jan 8.? Since the Eagles don't play on Sunday this week, we have scheduled a L-word-previous-season-catch-up party. For those of you who saw the last two seasons, you should read Donna's L-word Treatise, which includes fashion commentary and dog opinion.

No comments: