12.14.2005

snip

i have been growing my hair for a few years now. When i first started my previous job, my hair was about 4-6 inches long in the front, and short in the back, but now it is well down my back. A few months ago I went to this place that I used to go to when I was in college and felt like it worked out okay, but I wasn't thrilled with the results.
My sis-in-law always looks really great, and always has a nice, fashionable haircut, which i compliment her on. She recommended that I go see her hairdresser guy, so I finally got his number.
Apparently he has this technique which includes straightening the hair before cutting it, so when i got there he said he didn't think he'd have enough time to do it "right."
Not a very good start, right? I decided to give him a chance and reschedule, because scarlett's hair really does look great, so tonight is the night. Wish me luck!

No comments: