5.07.2006

goin' home

No one joined us for our Ladies Night Out, but we had a pretty good time. It was held at this big event space which was in some random warehouse district, which made the cab ride interesting. Jess' boobs got hit on by some crazy drunk lady before I had to intervene. There were lots of bad outfits, and some fairly bad music, but we got to see some sights.

Yesterday was full of information, I went to a session on FRBR and one on RDA, both of which were full of information, but one was certainly more interesting. Can you guess which one? The sessions were over at 2, so we went shopping and then to dinner at this noodle restaurant, then to a diner-like establishment for coffee and a treat. I had a lovely slice of homemade blueberry pie.

I have to say I'm ready to go home. I will be glad to see Johneey, pet the dog, and watch the Sporanos with a nice bowl of popcorn.

No comments: