5.21.2006

the mountains are beautiful

I’m in Denver again. Maybe I’ll only post from Denver from now on?

I’m here for IUG which has been really useful and informative. I have gotten to see some people from my old library, including HoTS, which was really great. There is an extraordinary amount of food-eating happening, and some good margaritas.

Johnny came this time which has been nice. We went on Saturday to Fort Collins to go to Johnny’s cousin’s daughter’s birthday party at the roller rink. It was really fun, although I’m not as good at skating as I used to be. There were mostly 8 year olds, but there were a few teenagers who were very proficient at skating and making out in the corner.

The next big thing is our Memorial Day trip to Philly! Woo! This will be the best trip, especially because I don’t have to attend meetings the whole time.

No comments: