5.23.2006

too much kombucha?

Today, while I was checking out my long-awaited copy of The Da Vinci Code OhioLINKed from a community college, I overheard some student workers talking about their weekend plans.

One said:
    No, I didn't do anything really, just saw some movies. I saw The Da Vinci Code [laughs] again and it was over the hedge, it was so cute.


I panicked. Over the hedge? Is that like "off the chain?" And was The Da Vinci Code cute?
I seriously worried for a full 20 seconds that I really had no inkling of 20-year-old slang until I realized.

Oh, right. That's a movie. I knew that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shit thats funny

Bevin said...

post! post pictures!!

Rhys said...

Dude, they saw "The Da Vinci Code" AND "Over the Hedge", an animated movie they thought was cute.