3.20.2006

Birthday week!

This is going to be a good week. My 30th is Thursday, and Johnny is planning a party for me on Saturday night. Jess, J. Gordon and Duke are coming, I am pretty sure, and maybe some other people too, although I'm still not supposed to talk about it. I am going to go ahead and work on the actual birthday, but I'm taking Friday and Monday off, to enjoy and relax. I am planning to go to yoga on Friday morning, so that will be a nice start.

I wish I could have a birthday sweepstakes. I don't know what exactly that would entail, but it would be cool.

My best friend from high school called me last week and I am going up to visit her tonight. I am strangely excited and a little nervous. I haven't seen her in 7 years, but I am taking some beer, so I'm sure it will be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Birthday sweepstakes! I love the sound of it, even if it doesn't amount to anything.