3.12.2006

First anyone?

This weekend was full of firsts.

    Art Museum
    I have never been to the art museum here. I don't know why. Leo runs a film festival that had its opening night party (and film) at the museum. It was really nice and Johnny showed me around to all her favorite works in the museum. There was lots of background noise and no people trying to stand in front of us.


    Chocolate covered grapes
    Whoa. These were served at the opening with lots of other yummy goodies, but wow. If you haven't had these, maybe try some when you can. They are really good.


    Yucky post-yoga
    Saturday was the first time ever that I didn't feel awesome for the rest of the day after doing yoga. It probably had a lot to do with the sausage gravy from Bob Evans that I ate afterward.


    Spaghetti squash
    I've never had spaghetti squash before, so I didn't really think that the squash looks like spaghetti, but it does!


    Double pie crust
    Due to our food connection, we ended up with basically a bushel of apples. I decided to whip up a couple o' pies, but to make them gourmet-style, with double crusts. I always thought it would be hard, but it is just the same, with more dough rolling.


    Sopranos!!
    Tonight is the first episode of the LAST season of the Sopranos.

woot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that episode of the sopranos was crazy. i can'r wait to watch the rest of the season now.

dewey said...

i know! i was really freaked out for a second when I saw adrianna.