11.28.2006

layers it is

i got johnny to agree to let me bring her jacket, but i thought it was blue, even though it is grey.

here's a photo of my luggage, fully packed:
DSCN6208

I will have to remove the toiletries and then add them back in, but I was test-driving it. I'm pretty proud of myself because this includes my own stuff, PLUS jeans and a sweatshirt for the lady. That gives me room to buy a pair of boots!

Also, have i mentioned recently that i am soon to be an aunt, yet again? my sister-in-law is about to pop, so it could be any day, hopefully tomorrow so i can see him for 1 minute before leaving. i was over there last week and i saw this house, newly decorated for xmas, in their subdivision:
DSCN6204
They might have the seasons mixed up.

Also, my sister, at t-day, made (what i interpreted to be) an allusion to possibly being pregnant again. she said, "i'm not drinking caffeine, that's all we're sayin'" and dramatically walked out of the room. you think?

5 comments:

dewey said...

le hamburger americani?
pootsy, wootsy, wootsy!

Bevin said...

OMG!! So much breeding!!

You should get a kid.

dj love said...

congrats auntie dew
i am so jelly (jealous)

Anonymous said...

which sister?

dewey said...

the older, married one that lives in the boonies.