11.13.2006

on television

This is old news, but I'm still relieved that Ohio didn't fail us! Go Dems!

I can't stop watching Heroes. The official site is "unavailable." Is anyone else watching this show? If not, you need to go get the DVDs as soon as they come out. Do it.

And football, there's lots of it! There is non-stop talk about the upcoming OSU v. Michigan game this saturday. They are ranked #1 and #2, so it promises to be exciting, but my main concern is where to go. I certainly can't stay home and watch by myself. I live pretty close to campus and there is a tendency to go a little overboard for this game: excessive drinking, yelling, screaming, burning cars... so I maybe don't want to deal with that.

But now, I'm going to give the dog a bath.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a crush on Ando! We can double-date. I love Heroes and I hope that Hiro can go back to save the smarty-pants woman. But I bet he ends up somewhere else instead.

Anonymous said...

Go Blue!

dj love said...

we will be watching the game here in brooklyn. its a bit of a commute, but you know...

dewey said...

I kinda think that heroin-addicted painter guy is cute, but Hiro is completely the best.