11.01.2006

whoa i am not a good blogger

ok, so here is what i have been doing:


  • Missing Johnny

  • I won tickets to see Tango Fire and while I was there, I saw a guy I used to dance with (we were slated to compete together when I decided to quit -- and I can't remember his name!!!) and also someone I knew from when I was in high school. We didn't go to school together, but our dads were preachers in neighboring churches, so we went on "mission trips" together and had teenager lock-ins. She is a massage therapist in my neighborhood and has the cutest little daughter who wore red glasses.

  • Grading papers!! Lots of papers!!

  • I'm leaving for the Bay Area on Sunday, for a work training. I'm excited to go somewhere. Zoey is staying with Scootking and Pixelville (Pixelville never updates her blog, so don't bother clicking).

  • Went to two Halloween events and didn't dress up for either one. I need to get a good inventory of possible costumes that I can reference in the future. If you have any ideas that I should use sometime, post a comment.

  • Got a haircut with new color! Photos forthcoming!

  • I forgot: I also moved offices last week. I'll post some photos of that too.

1 comment:

dj love said...

is the pic on the myspace the new hair cut and color or do you have something NEWER?

good god women you are too fashionable for me.

next halloween: sexy librarian

nice.