4.05.2006

routines

I've just watched America's Next Top Model for two days in a row. I am rooting for Molly Sue even though she choked on the commercial just now. We'll see how she works out.

Today was great though because I finally broke my wednesday-piddling-around and made some freakin-progress-already on my first tenure-related research project. Whew. I need to justify that day each week somehow.

I was a little inspired by Bevin's new method for organizing her life and Johnny and I have started doing the dishes after every meal. It is so amazing. It is like the whole kitchen is clean all the time, just because the dishes are done. I highly recommend it for any of you who have dishes-related arguments, or messy kitchens.

I'm also trying to work in a little yard work. You will certainly be subjected to some photos of the spring foliage popping up in the yard. It is quite lovely, and makes me look forward to when it gets warmer and we can have cookouts in the yard. I can't wait. At least it isn't snowing here!

2 comments:

dj love said...

molly sue is my favorite too
i can't believe they kicked her off
i mean what the f?
either way she is hot and will get jobs in the industry.

Bevin said...

Last night I scrubbed my stovetop. It's true.

The routines are good. It's like having a mom to remind you to do stuff except without all of that bullshit nagging and baggage. Shiney sink=inspiring.