4.04.2006

just hang up for two minutes, gawd.

Maybe I shouldn't be by now, but every time I hear someone on their cell phone while using the bathroom, I am shocked. Am I an old lady? Am I a prude? Why do people talk on the phone in public restrooms? Not just "Hi, I'm peeing, Bye" conversations either, these are real conversations about what happened at the party over the weekend, making plans with boyfriends (yes, I can hear his voice too), and "why was she wearing that" conversations.

I need to have a planned response, in case I get to the point where I can't take it anymore. What should I do? Bang on the wall? If it wasn't illegal I could get a phone reception canceller or something. Any other ideas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate bad cell phone etiquette. i wish more people would follow these.......
http://www.letstalk.com/company/release_031406_guidelines.htm

Anonymous said...

is it okay to talk on your cell phone or portable phone in your own bathroom? i'd be curious to know what the percentage of people who think this is wrong is compared to the people that actually do it.

Bevin said...

I hate that, too. Someone at my work potty was totally POOPING and CHATTING. UGGGGGHHHH.

Better or worse: Cell phone while peeing or clipping fingernails in public?