4.24.2006

weekend activities

Saturday morning Lacy Coxx's GF left for Portland, forever. Lacy will be joining her in a couple of months. I am going to miss them.

But, Lacy is still here, so Saturday night we went to the Royal Renegades show at a country bar on the other side of town. Johni had the grand idea to get some Sparks, so we did the high school thing where we drank in the car outside the bar, then went out during the intermission for a refill. Wait, that wasn't just high school. btw, thanks Bevin for chronicling many memorable events so that I can refer to them later in life. In this case, 4 years later.

We had an afterparty at the house and there were some fun and weird goings-on, including an abhorrent event where an old geezer (who we knew, but didn't know was creepy) tried to get us to sleep with her. Ick.

Lovely KT brought us some chex mix and dessert chex mix (aka puppy chow) which I am enjoying now.

The point of this is to say that the afterparty was only possible because of our new cleaning plan which involves the brilliant idea of cleaning up after ourselves. We also recently rearranged the living room, so here is what it looks like. For those of you who have seen it recently, the main difference is the mantle and absence of blanket-curtains.
Living room

Also, since I am talking about the house, I took this photo of the yard last week.
Backyard

Compare it to the one from the week before and see the progress.

2 comments:

Bevin said...

I am glad that my blogging has totally helped out.

Drinking in the car is just cool. Not high school. Fuhreals.

I need dates for this memorial day trip of yours. Zoe and I are going to PDX to visit Kaia that weekend, but not leaving (JFK) until Saturday.

Are you guys FLYing?

dj love said...

dude that mr. mccreepy story is fucked up
lemme know if you need me to take care of him- brooklyn style.